IRIS Data Services will conduct a short course on Tuesday evening June 12, 2018 in conjunction with the IRIS workshop in Albuquerque, NM. It will held from 6-8 PM. The discussion will be informal but we will demonstrate and discuss a variety of topics including:
- Data Quality Metrics used for Filtering requests by RRDS— Mary Templeton
- Research Ready Data Sets: making requests for data match to quality constraints— Chad Trabant
- Data Center Federation: Seamless Access to FDSN data centers: tapping into global data resources— Nick Falco
- Shot and receiver gather- DMC Developed client— Nick Falco
- Robust Retrieval of Data from the IRIS-DMC (ROVER)— Chad Trabant
- Questions and Answers
The most important part of the short course is to hear from you, our community, as to specific questions you may have. We will leave ample time for your questions and enable you to interact with IRIS DMC staff.
Please join us by registering your intention to attend the short course.
Albuquerque Convention Center
401 2nd St. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Taos Meeting Room
Important Dates and Venue
June 13, 2018 — June 13, 2018
Short course will be held in Albuquerque, NM, United States of America.
Registration will open on March 14, 2018 and close on June 8, 2018.
IRIS will notify applicants if their request to attend the short course is accepted by June 1, 2018
Maximum number of participants for this event is 50.